SEEMS PC, a Greek start-up focused on IoT solutions development employing Artificial Intelligence techniques, is looking for a highly-motivated Embedded Software Engineer who has strong interpersonal skills and the ability to solve complex problems. As an Embedded Software Engineer, at first, you will work on an Internet of Things European project.
- Designing and development of embedded software for IoT devices (including software analysis, design, implementation, integration, verification and validation).
- Working as part of a development team.
- Writing clean, maintainable, efficient and reusable code.
- Providing optimization ideas to achieve speed and scalability.
- Keeping up with emerging technologies.
- Providing solution to real-world problems.
- Proposing ideas for additional products, techniques, tools and services.
- Troubleshooting and supporting existing products and infrastructure.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Knowledgeon embedded C/C++ systems development.
- Fluent in English language.
- Completed military obligations (for male candidates)
- Working environment which inspires team spirit and cooperation
- Enthusiastic and open-minded multidisciplinary team
- State-of-the-art tools, libraries and technologies
- Cooperation with the greatest R&D organizations and institutions
- Training opportunities for continuous personal improvement